Why Should You Become a Symlex VPN Reseller in China?
- January 12, 2023
- 5 minutes Read
- VPN Reseller
China’s rapid technological development has led to a situation where they are seemingly decades ahead of the rest of the world. However, this development comes with its challenges. For instance, Chinese citizens and immigrants cannot access Google and its subsidiaries or products.
This is a massive barrier, considering that 1 billion people worldwide use Google and its products daily. Meanwhile, business-like vpn reseller in China has been at their best no matter which country or region you belong to.
The International Trade Administration reports that more than 100 nations and economic entities engage in direct or indirect business with China. Now, the question arises of how visitors, residents, or even tourists communicate, given that most social media sites are geo-restricted.
The answer is simple- using a VPN. In this article, we will explain why you should use a VPN in China and why you should become a reseller there.
What is a VPN? Which VPN Works Well In China?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and its job is precisely what the name implies. A VPN helps you protect your data online and access any geo-restricted application or content anonymously. For example, due to strong internet censorship, most social media apps and Google in China are inaccessible.
The good news is you can easily bypass the great firewall of China using a VPN that offers solid military-grade security with blazing-fast speed. VPNs basically change your IP address to the server you connect to and securely pass all network traffic through a secure vpn tunnel. Thus, no third party can access or eavesdrop on your data.
Only a few VPNs work well within the Chinese region. However, there are, in fact, a limited number of VPNs working without any hassle in China. One of them is Symlex VPN. Launched in 2019, Symlex VPN is still relatively new to the VPN industry.
However, Symlex VPN’s strong AES-256 bit security, high-speed cache servers, strict no-log policy, DNS leak protection, and industry-leading secure VPN protocols have gained the trust of 7 million users worldwide. Its extended customer support and affordable budget packages have given it an edge over its competitors.
Why is Symlex VPN a Good Choice?
Symlex VPN, as mentioned before, is one of the few VPNs that work seamlessly in China. This VPN has all the industry-leading features and unbeatable budget packages that make a VPN worthy enough to garner customer attention.
The question that is looming above your head is which are the crucial features of a VPN. Let’s discuss the critical features of a VPN that customers look forward to.
- No Log Policy – One of the essential features a VPN provider must have is a no-log policy. That means we don’t have any log of what you do with our VPN.
- Kill-Switch- This is a feature that makes your VPN, or in this case, Symlex VPN, have the upper hand over whoever is trying to steal your data by sneaking in at the right moment. A kill switch turns off your internet when your VPN connection is lost, protecting you from exposing your IP address.
- Encryption- The prime task of a VPN is to provide end-to-end encryption, which prevents your data from being exposed to an outsider.
Symlex VPN offers AES-256 encryption, the best form of encryption available, and is called military-grade encryption. This makes your data follow a tunnel only your receiver receives without a hacker trying to get a hold of it.
- Multi-device access- VPN should support multiple connections simultaneously for the ultimate experience. For example, you’re watching a series, but someone in your family needs VPN access to complete an online transaction.
Symlex VPN provides five simultaneous device connections with only one Premium subscription. So, if you have one premium account of Symlex VPN, you can use up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- 24/7 Customer Support – Whenever we buy a product, we expect to receive some reassurance from customer support. When a customer purchases a VPN, there might be issues arising at any time of the day, which is crucial and needs to be solved as soon as possible.
Symlex VPN has a customer support system that is active 24 hours so that the customers would not have to wait to resolve their issues.
- Available Operating Systems- It is necessary for the VPN to be available across all the central operating systems. Symlex VPN is available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Huawei.
What Makes Symlex VPN Stand Out?
Symlex VPN stands out to users in this vast industry of VPNs. The reason is reasonable pricing. Compared to any other VPN service provider, Symlex VPN provides an affordable price for students, business people, and the masses with a fixed income.
Symlex VPN has over 120+ servers across over 75+ locations, including China. Unfortunately, many VPNs have been blocked by the Chinese government, but Symlex VPN is still one of the most used VPNs in China.
Why Should You Become A Symlex VPN Reseller in China?
A reseller is technically a VPN provider. The only difference is that they buy accounts or pins of a particular VPN in bulk and sell them individually at a price they want to sell. Lucky for you, Symlex VPN has its own VPN resellership program.
If you want to earn money with a VPN more conveniently, this is your chance. Resellership of VPNs ensures high profit and considerable benefits. Symlex VPN gives its resellers a panel that they can control and provides 24/7 customer support.
China has extensive restrictions on internet usage, but with Symlex VPN, a user can bypass that geo-restriction and censorship in a matter of seconds. Since world technology has evolved at a large scale, it’s essential to be protected from security threats and increase awareness. So, by becoming a reseller of Symlex VPN, you can create that awareness while earning some cash for your generous efforts.